How To Create Images with Google’s Gemini | Step-By-Step Guide
Hello, fellow marketers and Vavoza’s Insiders! How is it going in this new AI-powered world? From the latest tools available to us in the age of AI – Google’s Gemini (previously known as Bard) finally caught up with ChatGPT and can now create images.
As a marketer, you can use AI-generated images for a variety of applications, including:
- Adding visuals to your blog posts;
- Boosting your social media posts’ reach (platforms like images more than text);
- Grabbing viewers’ attention with paid ads;
- Creating visually appealing infographics that you can use for a variety of marketing applications;
Keep in mind that Gemini is still in its experimental stage and is still getting used to… well, being used. 😄 At the time of this issue, some (or most) of the Gemini-generated images might be imperfect or outright wacky, but it’s a start!
Here’s how to generate images with Gemini step-by-step:
- On your computer, go to gemini.google.com.
- In Gemini’s search bar, enter a specific prompt, such as, “Create an image of a city skyline in the nighttime with “Vavoza Insider” on a skyscraper billboard.” Hit enter, and Gemini will immediately start generating images.
- For more images related to your prompt, click “Generate more” under the images Gemini generates.
- Click on any image to view a larger version of your images in a carousel.
- Download any images you want to use by clicking the download icon at the top right of the page.
- Be specific: Obviously, depending on how accurate you want your AI-generated images to be, be creative and specific with your prompts. Our example above is simple, but you can write an entire paragraph detailing what you want to see in your images.
- Be respectful: This goes without saying, but use Gemini to create appropriate images, or you will be banned from using it and miss out on all its powerful and useful capabilities.
- Explore Gemini: Ask Gemini to create prompts for you, and use the “Generate more” feature to see what other options Gemini can generate for you. Remember, you are only limited by your imagination!
While Gemini isn’t perfect, it can be useful in marketing (and it’s fun). So, put on your “creative marketing genius” hat and give Gemini’s image generator a go! For more modern marketing tips and insights, join Vavoza Insider for free, and stay tuned for golden nuggets and sauce continually.